Ayush Mehra is eager for Cannes debut: “I’m not at all nervous”

Actor Ayush Mehra is set to make his debut at the 77th Cannes Film Festival, joining the ranks of Indian artists gracing the prestigious event. In an interview with News18 Showsha, Ayush expressed his exhilaration about representing the vibrant Indian actors’ community on such a grand stage.



“Yes, this is my first time attending the red carpet at Cannes and I’m extremely excited. I’m not at all nervous because it’s a film festival and I feel it’s where I belong. I’m an actor and it’s so inspiring to be in the presence of so many renowned personalities I’ve grown up watching all my life. It’s going to be like I’m in La La Land,” he shared, emphasizing the dream-like nature of his upcoming experience.

Ayush is particularly looking forward to several screenings at the festival. He mentioned that he is eager to watch Kinds of Kindness and Bird and is especially excited about Francis Ford Coppola’s Megalopolis. "I cannot miss that. I want to try my best to get into that screening," he said. Additionally, he expressed support for Payal Kapadia’s All We Imagine As Light, which is competing for the prestigious Palme d’Or, marking a significant moment for Indian cinema.

As a fan of George Miller, Ayush is thrilled about the premiere of Furiosa and is keen on catching Shyam Benegal’s Manthan, presented in the Classics section. "I’m a huge fan of George Miller and his movie Mad Max: Fury Road. I must have watched that movie at least 50 times. Furiosa is being premiered there which again I cannot wait to watch," he enthused, highlighting his diverse cinematic interests.

While Cannes is renowned for its film screenings, it is also a major fashion event. For his debut on the red carpet, Ayush has collaborated with new-age stylist Kudrat Anand but remains secretive about his look. “Well, it’s a surprise and you all will have to wait. I take my fashion game very seriously and I shall see you at the red carpet looking my dapper best!” he remarked, leaving fans eagerly anticipating his appearance.


http://dlvr.it/T6yTGN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kashish 2024: कशिश प्राइड फिल्म फेस्टिवल की जूरी बनीं किरण राव-सोनाली कुलकर्णी, एलजीबीटीक्यू+ को दिया समर्थन

South-Asian American actress Shezray Husain debuts in Disney+ Hotstar’s Gunaah

India-SL: श्रीलंका को रक्षा उपकरण देने पर समझौता कर सकता है भारत, जानें रिश्तों पर क्या बोले उच्चायुक्त